Friday, August 22, 2008

Test Drive

I am completely new to this blog thing. All of my sister-in-laws as well as about every other person in this world have a blog, but for some reason this scares the crap out of me. What if I do it wrong? What if my stories aren't as funny as Stephanie's? Will anybody even read it? Well, I have never had trouble speaking my mind before, so why should sharing it on a blog be any different.

I have been searching for what seems like hours for the perfect template but haven't found the perfect one yet. This one will have to do. I am sure it will change every 15 minutes for the next month. So have patience with me as I figure this new blog world out.

Oh, and one more thing! Why I am even making this blog- because my life is fascinating, that's why! Just kidding. In a little over a week I will be shutting down the cell phone and boarding a plane to Jerusalem for a semester. I would like to think people will be interested in all that I am learning, seeing, and doing while I am there, so this is my way to stay connected to you! As soon as life gets exciting, I will start trying to write each day and add pictures so I can share this once-in-a-lifetime experience with those I care about (and any eligible bachelors they may know).

2 comments:

Rebecca Robison said...

Hey Sweetie pie! Love the blog :) I'm so happy you finally started one, miss you already! I'm going to be viewing the middle east through you if that's okay. Right now I'm still in Rexburg land teaching 2nd grade/special ed. and I'm really loving it. Have you checked out the website "the cutest blog on the block.com"? It has some pretty good free backgrounds.
Well, it's late (for me) and I love ya!

Annie. said...

Let's not forget = that the cell phone didn't shut off until the very LAST second! Ain't no one gonna tell Mikael Webb what to do.