Friday, November 28, 2008

Back from Galilee


Well, If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted in a while because I was off prancing around The Galilee. We just barely got back from a long day of historical sites and a long bus ride, so I will try and get the journaling going as soon as I feel brave enough. Stay tuned for details and adventures....

p.s. I would just like to express how excited I am about Talon and Annie's baby announcement! I would like to take some credit for that. At my first trip to the Western Wall, I put a prayer in the wall that said, "bless that Talon and Annies prayers may be answered." Forget this morning and nightly prayer stuff. From now on I am going straight to the Western Wall.

1 comment:

Annie. said...

Mooch! You are the BEST! Your screaming and hearing you say "WHAT???" over the phone completely made my Thanksgiving weekend! We can't wait for you to come Saturday night and hang out with you. IT HAS BEEN FOREVER.