Tuesday, December 16, 2008

8 Things

I am actually really excited Annie tagged me! Sorry, but I believe my list is going to top everyone elses. Just part of living in the Holy Land. Here are my 8 things:

8 t.v. shows I enjoy watching
-The Office
-John and Kate plus 8
-Americas Next Top Model
-What Not To Wear
-Little People Big World
-Project Runway
-CSI
-House

8 things that happened yesterday:
- I visited 3 of the holiest sights for the three major religions of the world...all before 10:30 am (Church of the Holy Selplecure, Temple Mount/Dome of the Rock, Western Wall)
-People watched in the Old City
-Ate my favorite bagel things on the steps of the Austrian Hospice
-Ate a waffle with Gelato on top
-Visited Lazuras' tomb
-Bought frankenscense and myrrh
-Shared a bag of pizza rings with little Palestinian boys
-Finished the book Pride and Prejudice ( I am now a woman)
-buckled a seat belt for the first time in over 3 months (it was a nice cab)

8 things I am looking forward to:
-Watching Pride and Prejudice to celebrate finishing the book
-Meeting my new little niece
-The festivities to celebrate our last night in Jerusalem
-Sleeping in my own bed in New Mexico
-Mexican Food
-Annoying eveyone with my millions of stories
-Giving Christmas presents
-my clothes at home

8thing I love about winter:
-Boots
-Cute, cute coats
-Starbucks Hot Chocolate
-Soup
-An excuse to pull out more blankets
-Christmas lights
-Mistletoe :)
-Christmas music

8 things on my wish list
-Peace in the Middle East
-The car industry to survive
-To feel like I look cute when I get back home
-Plenty of opportunities to share my experiences I have here
-An easy semester (I can wish, right?)
-A rich husband
-A life full of traveling
-To smuggle a Palestinian child home

No comments: