Thursday, December 18, 2008

My last post


Well, the time has finally come. I am slowly packing my bags, and the feeling that I am really leaving is coming even slower. I can't believe a whole semester has already flown by. What a semester it was! I have 80 new best friends, 3 1/2 months of adventure, a good 5-10 lbs. more of me to love, and zero regrets! Half of the group has already left, and the rest of us don't leave until later tonight. It is funny how 40 feels empty. I am excited to go home (how I am exactly getting there is still a mystery). I will miss this place and I will miss having friends always at hand to laugh, cry, learn, and grow with. This city will always hold a little piece of my heart. Walking around the streets yesterday, I can honestly say I felt at home. Last night we had our final dinner and then an awards show with a slideshow. It is an amazing slideshow and I know I will want to pop it in the minute I get home. Be patient with me as I burst into tears every five minutes. I have come up with a solution. I need to join the millionaires club dating service so I can marry someone rich and they can fly me out here when ever I need a good falafle. So mom, what ever you and Brittani were searching for on the internet to get me for Christmas, it better be a plane ticket back out here or a rich husband. Just kidding. But some lypo and cute clothes would proabably help to catch one. Well, I better go back to packing so I can run out into the city one more time. Here goes the end of an adventure and the beginning of a new one. Here we go...

2 comments:

Chanel said...

I have loved your experience! It has been so fun to be there with you. I am actually teary eyed as I read that it is the end. I am just glad many more adventures for you will follow!

Hailee and Chet said...

It looks like you have had an amazing experience. I hope things are going well for you.