Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Loving Life

I realize this post isn't about Galilee, But I wanted to post some random pictures I have of different things I have loved about being here that don't really fit into other posts. Enjoy the photos!

Oh the ugly outfits I wear! I love these girls with me. What did I do to deserve such short friends?
One word. Schwarma

A carriage ride in Egypt


Obsessed? Yes! You would be surprised just how many Special Education talks I have had with everyone here
I let Nathan borrow some of my (okay I stole them from Johnathon...sorry JD!) shorts. So I stole his pants and sported them. As you can see, boys jeans are NOT flattering on girls like me with junk in the trunk




The reason people don't like to take pictures with me





Fallen Rocks from the Second Temple Destruction. I love what I nerd I am about all this stuff now






I just got these pictures and I absolutely love them! These are some of the boys that helped us clean up the neighborhood





Notice the doll head stuck on the stick. One of the many reasons I love these boys!





A very typical photo. I love playing around with these boys!









2 comments:

Rebecca Robison said...

Hey YOU! I still enjoy looking at your blog! When do you come back to America?
I know you are having way to much fun and love your crazy pics:)

Oh yes, girls pants are SO much better... you should see if a guy could sport them. ;)

Brittani said...

IS this THE Nathan...more details PLEASE!