Friday, December 12, 2008

Dead Sea
















Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I have been trying to live up all of my last moments and the time is flying by. Finals are almost over and I am wondering how stepping back into the real world will go. I am getting excited to go home. I think having Christmas just arounf the corner is helpfull. Anyway, here are some picture of my float in the Dead Sea. This was definitely one of my favorite experiences of all time. I think it is my favorite body of water on Earth. There is no possible way for fish, or any other sea creature, to live in it. The water is clear and warm. The feeling of bobbing around was one of the oddest/coolest feelings. It was so much fun. Don't freak out, but I have now skinny dipped in the Galilee, Med. and Dead Sea. The Dead Sea was a little tricky. Ha!
Mom, you will like this story. As I got out of the dead sea and snapped pictures the water dried but I had salt all over me. As I walked up to the showers, I saw my professor Andrew Skinner. He commented on the salt all over my skin. With out thinking, I offered him a little taste. Right after I said that, the thought "Mom would kill me if she knew I just offered Andrew Skinner to lick the salt on me" flashed thought my head. Luckily Skinner is cool and he said, "I wish I had some french fries right now." If you don't know who Andrew Skinner is, Wikipedia or google him. The story will be a lot funnier.
Well, enjoy the pictures and don't count on hearing too much from me this next week!

2 comments:

Megan said...

SO COOL!!! I love the pictures. When do you fly home??

ronel1217 said...

like those random photos, look great

regards: ronelmarin.net