Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4 minutes to save the world

I only have 4 minutes before class starts and I realize I haven't written in a few days so I will just add a couple of lines to update you all. On Sunday I was sable to go see the Western Wall for the first time and add my own prayer to the wailing wall. I will want to go back again becasue it was packed when I got there and I wasn't really able to sit and enjoy it. I got some leather sandals and have been trying to break them in, but they are breaking my feet in is how it seems to be going. Yesterday was a crazy day packed with classes, Egypt orientation, and a forum. We leave for Egypt on Sunday and I can hardly wait! The man who spoke at the forum was amazing, and i will have to tell you more about it later. I have to run to class, now and then it os off to Tel Aviv for a day at the beach! p.s. I tryed calling several family memebrs yesterday. Mom and Chelsey were the only lucky ones to pick up.

1 comment:

Chanel said...

Declan is so jealous- Egypt. I hope he can do this someday!